7.05.2012

10-4 Good Buddy. {July Questions}

I have completely lost my mind!!!  I forgot to post my 10-4 questions!  In fact, I completely forgot to come up with my July questions until now.

So anyway...

Those of you that have joined me in the past, you know the drill.

If this is your first time, here's the scoop...

* On the 1st of every month Today, I will post 10 questions for you to answer.  

* On the 4th 6th of the month {or later}, you will post your ten answers on your blog with a link back to mine.  The button is on my sidebar or you can find it here.

* Link up your post at the bottom of my 10-4 post.

* Take a peek at the other bloggers' posts.


Easy right?  I have really enjoyed reading others' answers!  You never know...you may make a new friend!


1. What's your favorite free thing to do with your family?
2. What project in your house are you wanting to get finished or...ahem....start?
3. What are your top 3 favorite phone/iPad apps?
4. What is your favorite post from last month? {June}
5. What is your go-to fast food restaurant?  ps...I never spell resturaunt  correctly.
6. What clothing style do you love?  Find a picture on-line that describes the clothing style you like best.
7. What attribute of God are you clinging to most these days?
8. When you think of junior high, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
9. What is your favorite summer dessert?
10. What is your favorite picture from last month? {June}

Remember, you have until the 11th to link up your answers.  I will get the link up with my answers up tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna say... Come on girl ? Where are all those awesome questions we all love every 4th day of the month? Psh.. it's not like it was a holiday or anything ;) Did you get rid of your lil button for this too? I grabbed the questions,(which look fun btw) and I will just use your other Akers button??
    Prolly won't post this until, well I'm not sure but I will soon. Thanks for the fun :) Hope you had an awesome holiday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...