6.06.2012

Where's the Love? Wednesday {6.6.2012}

What I'm loving this week...

My parents, Max and I got to visit my grandparents {GG and Gpapa} on Monday.

You can guarantee that golf will be played...




...and word puzzles will be solved...

 



...and checkers will be played with {that have been around for as long as I can remember}.

 

I'm so thankful for the family God has placed me in and for the legacy my grandparents are leaving to the generations that will follow.

 


The beautiful drive on the way home.





Max adjusting well to sleeping in his new room and big boy bed.



Max making me laugh until I cried when I saw this.  First lesson in potty training - correct usage of underwear.



Max-man and his shades.


I hope you take time to find the lovely in your life today.

------------------------------------------------------------------

There is still time to answer the June questions for 10-4 Good Buddy!
You have until the 11th.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...