4.10.2012

Spring Break 2012 {picture post}

We went to a flea market.





We relaxed.


Max sleeping in a big boy bed

We went shopping.










 We ate ice cream.




 We tried some cupcakes.


See if you can tell how much we liked them.





We went to the park.




We went to the dog tracks.




My dad texting my sister so she could bet on a dog.
 I lost ten bucks...


...but enjoyed looking at my new pants and shoes.



We went to the pool.













We had a great time.  
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Ruth and I truly enjoyed this album !!!! Great job Abby !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun time!! love max lounging by the pool! where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to Fort Myers, FL. The weather was beautiful. Max has laid on his back like that since he was a wee little baby...

      Delete
  3. Looks like a very relaxing vacation!!! Love the pool pix of Max lounging. :) I love your blue dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad your trip went well! Max must have loved it. He is smiling in almost all the pictures. By the way, I have issues with cupcakes other then yours. You spoiled me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...