4.15.2012

Made with Love {gallery wall}

The wall is completely finished and I'm completely happy about it!



Max and I painted the canvases.  I think you should be able to figure out which one Max did.  He was so particular and serious {not a shock} while doing it.

We decided to line up the top of the bottom frames in a straight line and the bottom of the top frames in a straight line.  You might have to read that sentence over a couple of times...

The frame on the lower right was another DIY project.

I painted some clothespins and picked out some of my favorite pictures.


I added some wire by wrapping it around existing hardware on one side and some pushpins on the other.

 

Such an easy project!


And just so you can see the un-cropped version and us in real life...


May all of your DIY projects be lovely and stress free!

Linking up with Tatertots & Jello.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That looks great!

    I live the un-cropped version the best. Real life is so much better.

    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall!!!! You did a great job, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wall we have a similar style, as in we have a gallery wall above our couch. Your LO is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...