4.01.2012

10-4 Good Buddy {April Questions}


I seriously can't believe it's April already.

I've tried to think of some clever April Fool's joke to play on you, but I'm tuckered out from a day of traveling.  But, we're in Florida and that makes me happy.

Those of you that have joined me in the past, you know the drill.

If this is your first time, here's the scoop...

* On the 1st of every month, I will post 10 questions for you to answer.  

* On the 4th of the month {or later}, you will post your ten answers on your blog with a link back to mine. 

* Link up your post at the bottom of my 10-4 post.




Akers of Love

* Take a peek at the other bloggers' posts.

Easy right?  I think it will be fun!  You never know...you may make a new friend!

1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
2. What is the first record, cassette or cd you remember buying or receiving as a gift?
3. What is your favorite picture from last month {March}? 
4. Last month, I asked you what your favorite piece of furniture was.  What is your least favorite piece of furniture in your home?
5. What was your first job?
6. What is the last thing you purchased on-line?
7. Does your family have any nicknames for you?
8. What is the newest blog that you have discovered that you love?
9.  What is your favorite post that you wrote last month?  
10. What is one thing that most of your readers don't know about you?

See you on the fourth!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...