2.13.2012

She's Not My Baby

Apparently, the vlog I did last Monday sucked me dry because I haven't posted anything since then.

I don't have a lot of motivation lately, so I thought I would post some pictures I took of my friends sweet baby girl to get the ball rollin' again.

Baby sneeze.


Her name is Reese Sophia.


She has strong legs and a question.


Word to the wise...if you are in the process of adopting, don't post pictures of someone else's baby on your timeline without an explanation.


At least I know how excited people will be.


Max was feeling left out and wanted to be a part of the photo shoot.


Happy Monday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I knew it wasn't your baby, but I could understand why people did! And yes, we would all be super excited:) -abbyb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...