11.09.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday {11.9.2011}

What I'm loving this week {Georgia addition}...

Max's sleeping position in the pack-n-play.



Our trip to the orchard.



I taught Max to plug his nose and then I say P-U.  {I know...we don't get out much.}  Sometimes he gets confused...



Now he's got it.



 

Seeing Uncle Matt.  This was the first time Matt held Max on this trip, which is very evident by the look on Max's face.



Max's cool shades.




Four of my favorite guys.  My dad flew down {smart guy} to do a little golfing with Wes and Matt.



 

My dad and Matt watching Max so that we could go out for our anniversary.




Unfortunately...Wes' scallops had a little something-something extra in them that caused him to be able to experience them for a second time. ..if you know what I mean.  Wes gave new meaning to "puking your guts out".  TMI?  Sorry.

 

Max taking over the driving at 2 in the morning.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't get over how cute he is!! Trip sounds like fun (which part of Georgia?), apart from the puking :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...