11.30.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday {11.30.11}

What I'm loving this week...

Disclaimer:  I got a new lens for my camera and I haven't quite figured it out...some of the pictures are a bit blurry.  

Max being mesmerized by the falling snow.



My one picture of Thanksgiving.  I'm blaming it on the fact that we spent a good amount of our time looking for my nephew's glasses.  After 3 days of looking, my dad found them at our cake shop.  Thank you Lord!




Max loving his cousin, Saniya.



Max's new pj's.  Last night he kept patting his legs and trying to kiss Elmo.  

I'm really annoyed that I didn't round the corners on this picture.


I went dumpster diving and found this Sesame Street tool bench.


It's obnoxious and loud.  I'm so glad I didn't pay money for it.  

What are you loving this week?  I would love to know!

Add a link to your Where's the Love? post or leave a comment below.  If you link up, go ahead and put the Where's the Love? button in your post too.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...