11.08.2011

2,920 Days

That's how long we have been married.  8 years ago today I married the man I am so proud to call my husband.

Wes, I love you so much.

I love how you calm me down when I get spastic.

I love how good of a father your are to Max.

I love how you pick up the entire house while I clean the kitchen {mainly because I have cleaning ADD and it's the only way to keep me focused}

I love how you love me.

There are so many other reasons why I love you, but I won't bore the rest of the readers with my mushiness.


In true Abby-fashion, I waited until the last minute to purchase Wes' gift and to make this video....


     

Happy Anniversary, Wes!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lol at the house cleaning comment - my husband does the same thing to - i mean FOR - me. haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...