11.18.2011

Procrastinating Pumpkins

I'm a procrastinator.  I'm honestly not proud of it.  It causes tension with Wes {the king of doing everything in a timely manner}, tension with myself and I'm sure has made some others not very happy with me.

So I'm working on it.


Lazy hands make a man poor, 
but diligent hands bring wealth.
Proverbs 10:4

For all of you other procrastinators, I want to challenge you to pick one thing right now to do.  Doesn't have to be anything major...choose something that will take about five minutes.  Maybe it's a phone call, or putting something away that you keep walking by and ignoring or maybe you need to go clean the toilet.  I mean it!  Get off your tush and go do something that you have been putting off.  Ready?  Go!!!


In the time it took you to do that five minute "thing" you have been putting off, I made these adorable pumpkins.  {I actually made them a couple of weeks ago, but it did only take that long.}


 source

Well...not these.  This is a picture from the blog you go to for the tutorial.

I can't even take credit for finding this lovely tutorial on Pinterest.

She found it.  

This was seriously one of the easiest and fastest projects I have ever done!  All you need is toilet paper, fabric, tissue paper or newspaper and a stick.

Here are my sweet little pumpkins!  Aren't they adorable?





Linking up to Tatertots & Jello
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You made them!!!! So very cute!!! I had been putting it off because of buying the fabric. ;) thanks for linking to me, it was a huge unexpected surprise and made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...