10.01.2011

31 Days of Adoption

Welcome!  Click on the 31 Days of Adoption tab underneath my header to read the rest of my posts for this series.  Read below to read Day 1 of the series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I can't believe October 1 is here already!  I'm excited to take this little blogging journey as I focus on adoption for an entire month!

If you are new to my blog, feel free to read about our adoption journey that led us to our precious Max.  We have an open relationship with Max's birth family and I'm excited to share with you a little more about our journey.

I'm not completely settled on all of my topics.  I have about 40 days all together that I need to dwindle down to 31.

Also, I would be interested to hear from you!  Many people don't know a lot about open adoption {I only know what I've experienced through our situation.}  So, if you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section.  If you have your own adoption blog, I would love to hear about your story!  Leave you blog address in the comment section also!

My hope is that by October 31 you have a better understanding about adoption, your questions are answered and maybe...just maybe...you would be willing to consider adoption as a way to grow your family.






Head on over to The Nester to check out all of the other 31 dayers.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through The Nester (I am participating in the series, too.) My husband and I are just starting the adoption journey - I am so excited that you are posting about this! Especially since you are doing domestic infant adoption - there seems to be less resources about this than about other kinds. Really looking forward to learning from you over this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so great! My husband and I adopted our daughters two years ago from Ethiopia. Adoption is so important to us...so I love that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your series! Adoption has been on my mind for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to following you through the month. I have an open adoption, too, though my situation is a little different because I adopted an older child via foster care. The biological mom completely turned her life around though, and we have a great relationship with her. I'm also adopted myself, and in reunion. I blog from both points of view at: http://rebecca-hawkes.blogspot.com/
    My daughter's first mom also has a blog:
    http://ericaljohnson.blogspot.com/
    I'm excited to read your upcoming posts, and I suspect I may have a comment or two to offer along the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO excited to read your blog for the next 31 days. I'm an adoptive mom, but don't have a blog about it all. I have a 6 1/2 year old, and a 1 1/2 year old, both through adoption. I am looking forward to hearing someone's experience and thoughts on it all.

    On a totally unrelated note, I'm watching to see when your cupcakes appear too! :) My daughter asked me just today if we could get cupcakes at the grocery, and I told her to hold off until your store was ready to sell them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm excited to read your 31 days!

    I'm an adoptive momma, but since we adopted through foster care, an open relationship is impossible.

    I love your site! Glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! We completed our Intl adoption a year ago. Wondering if we can do it again. Id love to do domestic since that was HARD. Will see what God has planned for us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...