9.05.2011

Hail, Hail! The Gang's All Here!

Well...almost everyone.  We missed my brother-in-law and niece, but the Fab Five {Dad, Mom, brother, sister and myself} were together.  

We made messes.


We played with and loved on some sweet, little boys.

Ummm...Kobe, you have a little something on your chin...


This might possibly be one of my all-time faves of Keeton.


We had a little photo shoot.


Uncle Matt and Andrea with the boys



After my family parted ways, we headed out of town to visit Wes' parents.  I managed to get zero pictures of Max with his Grandma and Grandpa Akers.  I'm blaming it on spending most of our time trying to keep Max from breaking/grabbing/throwing something he shouldn't be touching.  Despite the lack of pictures, you can trust that we had a good time.  

Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...