8.08.2011

He's a Walker... Texas Ranger

It's the only title I could think of and everytime I say it, it makes me giggle.  

Max is walking.  

Last Wednesday, he took a few steps from my mom to Wes.  We, of course, cheered and Max, of course, looked at us like, "What's the big deal, people?"



So, we have spent the last 4 days watching Max get better and better and taking more and more steps.  Here is the latest video.  


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Please continue to pray and think about my See Wes Run Campaign.  If you haven't checked it out yet, click on the button below.  

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the video of Max walking... please tell him that Auntie B thinks he is doing an awesome job! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...