6.12.2011

Sunday Snapshot {The Surprise Party I Didn't Want to Have}

I'm not thrilled with the idea of a party for me... let alone a surprise party.  But that's what happened and I'm glad it did.  I love my husband.  I think he knows me better than I know myself.  He knew that once I got passed the idea of a party focused on me, that I would have a really good time with some of my most favorite people in the world.  


Liv, obviously, doesn't like surprise parties either.  



 We had a cornhole tournament.  You would think they would let the birthday girl win...



Two sweet girls on our falling-apart-hammock.  


love you Wes and I'm sorry I freaked out on you in the car.  Thanks for making me feel special.  




Sunday Snapshot

7 comments:

  1. First of all, I hope you got pics of yourself at your birthday party! I should have stolen your camera and gotten you with your guests! I'm sorry!
    Secondly, do you really think Matt would let anyone else win at cornhole? I doubt he is even going to be the parent that lets his kid win. So certainly not his friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been lurking around your blog through Our Little Hope and have LOVED reading all about your love story with Max. I just couldn't NOT comment about how amazingly chiseled Abby's arms are in the second to last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole
    Nicole, that's funny! Didn't even notice that. I think Abby knew I was taking her picture so she flexed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I've never had a surprise party--that would blow my socks off. Looks like you had a GREAT time!
    Love your bio, looks like all the things I love too :-)
    Just stopping by from Sunday Snapshot.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @abby, you are totally right. I usually just flex whenever a camera is around. I was actually going to thank you for photoshopping some biceps on my arms and was hoping you could do the same for my abs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet husband!

    Hope you had a wonderful day.

    We also have cornhole tourneys....hmmm? Only thought that game was popular around in here....in the Land of Cheese.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...