6.05.2011

Sunday Snapshot {I Had a Moment...}

I can't believe that it's June already.  That means my boy will turn one this month.  I still get overwhelmed that he is ours.  The past 11 months have flown by.

Sometimes, in the midst of life flying by, I have moments that remind me to slow down and enjoy Max and forget about the tasks at hand.

The other day, I had one of those moments.

Max is going through a stage where he wants me

ALL

THE

TIME.

It can be a little frustrating.  I was in the middle of doing something...I'm sure very important... and Max was right at my feet - crying.

I decided to take a little break.  We sat on the floor and shared some goldfish.  He was so excited.



Max looked at me like this.



And I just started crying.  I'm sure he was thinking, "What the heck is wrong with you, Mom?"  In my head I'm thinking, "Buddy, you better get used to it.  Your mom comes from a family full of criers."  

I love moments like this that remind me to slow down and spend some time enjoying this gift God has given me.

Check out some other Sunday Snapshots by clicking on the button below.



Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

  1. Your family cries a lot? I had no idea.
    I can't believe it's been a year already too. It just keeps getting better. I had a moment too, today. My children were running around giggling and I thought, dang, I am so lucky.
    Also, you'll get through the mommy/me stage. It's annoying, as much as we try to convince ourselves we should love it. But it'll pass. I know those days!!
    Also, this keeps posting as anonymous. This is Abby B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    I knew it was you... You have a distinct "commenting personality".

    I actually thought of you while I was writing this remembering you living through this too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...