6.23.2011

Best Loved Recipes {Easy Roasted Potatoes}


Judges: Wes and Abby

Rating

Even though there has been a shortage of Best Loved Recipe posts {which you probably haven't missed}, I have still been cooking away.  

This recipe was just what the title claims - easy.  They were flavorful, seasoned perfectly and had a good amount of crunch on the edges.  I'm the girl who digs through her fries and nibbles off all of the crunchy ends.  I know Wes truly loves me because he gives me his super-crunchy fries instead of enjoying them himself.  

Recipe
1 lb. (10-12) tiny new potatoes, halved
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. paprika

Place potatoes in a greased baking pan.  Combine oil and seasonings; drizzle over potaoes, tossing to coat.  Bake in a 325 degree oven for 45 minutes.  Stir potatoes; bake 10 to 20 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and brown on the edges.  

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed by a couple things. You posted this at 5am. The recipe itself. And the pic you took. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not up at 5 am. I scheduled it to post then. I was excited about the picture too except I really have no idea how I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i am stopping by to tell you how much i appreciate your generosity! thank you for donating so many books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...