3.23.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday {3.23.11}

This is where my love is today.

Max's fast-as-lightening leg slamming he does when he's trying to go to sleep.



This expression.  It never gets old.


Max having fun with his daddy.


The anticipation of warm weather, taking Max on walks in his wagon and no coats.


Spending time with Max's birthmom (more on that later).

The Adventure Project raising over $10,000 in one day to help people in Northern India have clean water.


Photobucket


Where is your love today?  Tell me...and others... what you're lovin' right now.  If you 
have a blog, add a link to your love blog post below.  


It can be fun, lighthearted, deep and meaningful or a little of both.  It can be one thing or many things  If you don't have a blog, share what you're lovin' as a comment below.



1 comment:

  1. Ok Miss! I figured out what I DIDN'T do last week! I have started the weekly tradition- which I love. Thank you for the opportunity! Love the pix of Max!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...