1.09.2011

Check Up

Max had his 6 month check up last week.  The only time I could schedule it was smack-dab right in the middle of his nap time...his afternoon nap...the one where he sleeps for 3 hours.  My plan was to let him take an extra long nap in the morning -knowing that when you have a plan with changing a baby's schedule, it usually doesn't work out so well.  Thankfully, it did.  

The appointment went well.  Maxwell was all smiles and giggles.  I loved it.  If he knew about the 4 shots that were coming, he probably wouldn't have been so giddy.  For those of you who know Max, you understand that a smile and a laugh from this little guy aren't given away very easily.  

He peed all over the walls as I was getting ready to say to the nurse, "He hasn't peed on us since he was 2 months old."  He must be able to read minds.  

He was a champ with the shots he received.  As soon as I picked him up, he found his thumb and all was good.  Later that night was a different story.

Maxwell's stats:
weight - 18lbs 11oz.
height - 27 1/4 inches (or as my family likes to say, 2 foot 3 1/4 inches)

In our house growing up, we had some molding where we marked our height.  Wes and I decided to start this in our house.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...